MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I located and installed a pager/alarm unit on my Raider that satisfies performance and price requirements. It's reasonably easy to install in the basic mode of perimeter and shock sensoring. The alarm provides an audible voice and siren when the bike is tinkered with and sends a vibrating and tone alarm to the pager. The unit is fashioned to disable ignition as well as flash the turn signals if so desired. It took a few hours to install but it worked like a charm first time! Diagrams and instructions are easy to follow. I received the unit three days after I ordered it. www.internatrix.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has (2) speakers. One is a siren and the other is for a verbal warning. The perimeter sensor was too sensitive and I adjusted it down to the lowest setting yesterday. Before the adjustment if someone walked by the bike it would issue a warning and my pager would vibrate. Now it's right where I want it to be. I'm very happy with this device!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.