MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I need some help.
I've got cobra sweeps on the bike and a Dyna power commander comming in a few days. what's out there for good looking and performing air intakes for the raider. I'd like to see something to replace the coil cover on the right side if possible for looks but don't necessarily want to compromise performance either.
I'm looking for your input.
Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
No external kits that I'm aware of....Patrick Racing and Barons are both under the tank, I don't even think Kuryakyn has a charger out for it yet.? Patrick Racing kit will be the best performer.

wolfraider said:
Hey guys,
I need some help.
I've got cobra sweeps on the bike and a Dyna power commander comming in a few days. what's out there for good looking and performing air intakes for the raider. I'd like to see something to replace the coil cover on the right side if possible for looks but don't necessarily want to compromise performance either.
Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts

This guy did something for an air intake. but as you can see there is major exhaust changes. I asked him what he did and he said that he baught the filter and made a bracket. It might just be for looks but he might have done plumbing to. i dont know still waiting on a reply. got this information from http://www.yamahamotorcycleforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
wolfraider said:
Hey guys,
I need some help.
Thanks!
Hey Wolf,what map you gona use in the PClll??

·
Registered
258 Posts
It is just for looks, he has a PR Bak as well, Mike knows what performs......I do kinda like the looks of it just a little pricey.

LADMarines said:

This guy did something for an air intake. but as you can see there is major exhaust changes. I asked him what he did and he said that he baught the filter and made a bracket. It might just be for looks but he might have done plumbing to. i dont know still waiting on a reply. got this information from http://www.yamahamotorcycleforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

·
Registered
235 Posts
no its photoshop of the bike mirrored the opposite direction

·
Registered
123 Posts
stevo238019 said:
Interesting in that pic engine and rear break is backwards is that a europeon edition?
I think that photo is a mirror image: exhaust, brake and pushrod covers are on the RHS of the bike...was it posted on April 1st? No Raiders available outside the US.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i got e-mail from travis at thunder mfg. --mid or late june. no other info. luke will be 1st to know or to say!--ha! john

·
Registered
155 Posts
That guy posted pics on another forum as a joke. I had asked about the intake, he said it was for show. It wasn't hooked up, he used a mounting braket from another bike. He later posted the intake on Ebay, and installed a different intake. I like the looks of the spike, just want it to be functional

·
Registered
826 Posts
That bike belongs to theohiomike from the Raider Raiders Forum over at Delphi. I have inquired about it as well. It was for a Warrior I believe and he had to fab up brackets to make it work. It definatley looks better than the stock cover!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts