MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
And of course, this will come with a 99% discount for us MBF freaks right?????
And who is "We"???
Are other products available?????

GC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gc_raider said:
And of course, this will come with a 99% discount for us MBF freaks right?????
And who is "We"???
Are other products available?????

GC
We are www.directlineparts.com and we are working on a few parts for the Raider. Got the lowering bones working also. Ours should be 1.5 max as any more than that may have a problem with the belt guard.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ya planning on chroming that puppy?
When will it be available?
How much?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah I was reading this thinking the same thig as AO. I have read several posts of people putting a 240 on the stock wheel without any problems??

·
Registered
168 Posts
So have I.
Hmmm..... I see that there's no mention of the 99% discount on the response.
Hmmmm...

GC

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
326 Posts
makes a lot of sense, thanks for the explaination, was jost going off of what some of the other people have posted ;D

·
Registered
826 Posts
Good info for sure, I don't think I will do anything right now and let other people try this out for me ;D if they have nadeling or wear problems I'll jump on the new rim if not I am throwin it on the stocker when i scorch this 210 just my 2 cents. Definatley a great looking piece though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the 240.
What's 10 more millimeters.

·
Registered
826 Posts
there was a thread on here where i asked that exact question, and i was told that there is a small diffrence in handeling but looks far outway the negatives. Never tried it yet but that seemed to be the consensus in the other post.

·
Registered
826 Posts
73vette said:
That shaping is all relative to tire pressure. Think about it.
thats a very good point as well

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Air pressure doesn't work like that. It exerts an equal force in each area of the tire. The stock rim will cause the oversized tire to change its shapeand cause the sidewalls to curl in to fit the rim.

Do what you want but there is a reason that the tire manufacturers spec out the rim size.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts