MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers:

This bike and trailer are located in Massachusetts. There are many more pictures of both on my profile (Muddywaters). Please feel free to check it out. My phone number is 781-878-8849 and my email is [email protected]. Don't be bashful, if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

This is a pristine 2002 Illusion Blue Retro with a custom raked out front end, Corbin seat, steel braid brakelines, Arlen Ness mirrors, Memphis Shades windshield, Kuryakyn handlegrips, highway pegs, Hondaline saddlebags, Cobra pipes, custom air cleaner (dyno-tuned with Power Commander), Helmuts, chaps, vests, too much to list. Come s with EVERYTHING you need! Asking $9500 obo.

This bike was build to look like a chopper while maintaining the comfort of a cruiser. I feel this is the best of both worlds. The bike currently has about 20,000 miles on it....not many considering the bike is 8 years old. It has always been garaged and washed without using water.

I'll also throw in an enclosed 5x8 V-nose aluminum Cargo-Pro trailer for $750 more. (Sorry must sell bike before trailer).
Pics don't do this bike justice. Call me and come see it! Then make an offer! You'll be glad you did!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts