PCIII Help

Thread: PCIII Help

Default PCIII Help

I just purchased 2008 Raider with K&N air filters and cobra pipes. Im only getting about 13mpg. not sure how the adjust the power commander. Guy I bought it off of is deceased and I have no hook up for it or manuals on it. Any help would be appreciated. There is a usb port on the handle bars im assuming this is for the pcIII. If I hook to my computer will it automatically adjust for me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mustang938 View Post
    I just purchased 2008 Raider with K&N air filters and cobra pipes. Im only getting about 13mpg. not sure how the adjust the power commander. Guy I bought it off of is deceased and I have no hook up for it or manuals on it. Any help would be appreciated. There is a usb port on the handle bars im assuming this is for the pcIII. If I hook to my computer will it automatically adjust for me?

USB port on handlebars is not for the PC3. Most likely the PC3 is under the seat. You will need to download the power commander software and install on your computer. You will need the USB cable from dynojet to go from your computer to PC3.

Let us know when you get to that point then reply or PM me for further details.