MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

2015 HD Ultra Limited Low (Radioactive Green)

6K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  NHRAIDER 
#1 ·
Bike and paint. That is a broad topic for sure, but that is what makes all of us love motorcycles so much...the individuality of what we find attractive and unattractive in custom and standard paint jobs and graphics. When I first laid my eyes on this bike in Radioactive Green I was stunned. I truly did not know what to think; I did not even like it at first, but as I walked around looking at the other various paint schemes I was somehow drawn back to this bike, this radioactive green bike. In the sunlight it took my breath away. I thought everyone pretty much has a black or red bike for the most part. Sometimes you just have to go with something different, something bold and daring; I never even imagined I would own a green bike, especially this green! But it kept growing on me and well, I am getting one REAL soon! And I can't wait. People will either hate it and think that its rider has lost his mind, or they will be drawn to it and be blown away! By the way, I am selling my 02 Fat Boy. See forum under the Softails category.

#2 ·
No denying it is different and I doubt you will see many like it on the road but you will surely see it when there is one. I much prefer the deep Jade green over that radioactive but admittedly have not seen the radioactive in person yet. Good luck selling the Fatboy. I would find out how much the stealer will give you in a trade in and then ask $1k more private sale and take $500 more if offered.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.