intermittent alternator dash light

Thread: intermittent alternator dash light

Default intermittent alternator dash light

my 2008 S model now has 11K miles and has just started lighting up the alt. dash light intermittently.....comes on after about 15 min running,
    then goes out for another 15-20 min. before coming on again....off, on off, on etc.......i keep the battery on a tender when not riding and it
    seems to be functioning properly.....battery is about a year old but i don't notice any typical issues with replacement.....wondering if any of you have had simular experiences.....possible alternator going out???.......SORRY FOR MY STUPIDITY....checked my facxtory repair manual and found out all about the ECU/ENGINE LIGHT.....BUT, have no error codes in the display to show what
    is going on with the ecu light coming on and off as i said above.....so anybody got any ideas short of the questionable local service
    dept.??????
    Last edited by cjlahaina; 06-21-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: found new information

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Seems like a loose wiring somewhere. Check for any corroded contacts.

If you love gambling and you can allow yourself to play it and live normally, then visit https://wheresthegoldslot.com/wheres...you-must-know/ and try it and make your conclusions.