MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

2014 CVO Road King

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  NHRAIDER 
#1 ·
Any comments? Looking at the Tribal Orange/Black model.8)

#2 ·
Go for it dude, I saw 3 of them last week and they are one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen. Usually not a road king fan but wow those CVO's are the bomb.. I really like all the colors but if I had my choice I think Green would be it for me. The feel so nice to sit on as well. HD did a great job with those.

#3 ·
I agree!

Thanks for your response. I am taking the plunge! It is to be delivered to the dealership around the middle of June...can't wait! I am going for the Tribal Orange with Galactic Black. When the sun hits that paint it takes on a spectacular array of brilliant colors that simply dazzle the eyes. Going to put on a D & D 2 into 1 exhaust. I too think these CVO Road Kings are some of the most gorgeous bikes HD has ever built. They are completely revamped. I am also removing that small tinted winshield. I don't care for windshields. I love the full force of the wind and nature in my face! Plus, I don't like anything hindering my view. You ride a motorcycle because you like the feel of raw power and the wind in your face. These bikes with fairings, stereos, GPS, windshields, etc. make one feel as if he is riding in an enclosed vehicle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.