I am selling my 2010 Dark Blue Yamaha Raider S with less than 800 miles!! I've owned the bike for a little over 2 years and barely ride, plus my wife is asking me to sell it. The bike is in impeccable condition and runs as if it's new, which it is! The body paint is flawless with no marks. The front rim has a few small scratches on the lip of the rim and the lock needs to be fixed. The bike has never been dropped. The reason for the mark on the rim and lock malfunction is due to someone knocking it over with it's cover on, no damage other than what's disclosed. Bike has been winterized the last two years and kept lifted on a jack so no dead spots in the tire or tension on the suspension. The price is $10,500.

I have changed out the stock rear tail lights with the integrated tail light which looks and performs better. In addition, the license plate has been moved to the side for a superior look. All pictures document the changes.photo (2).jpgphoto.jpgphoto (6).jpgphoto (3).jpgphoto (1).jpgphoto (9).jpg

Feel free to email me or call for additional pictures. Only serious inquiries please.

Thanks,
Alex
410-935-3632