MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Bryant, Gasol missed training

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  huangyu456 
#1 ·
new jordans Lakers home to get the new season's first winning streak yesterday, even today axis preparing training hall. New coach - Mike D'Antoni is not yet on board, interim coach Bernie - Bickerstaff continue in charge of the pointer, According to him, D'Antoni will be Beijing arrived in Los Angeles on Thursday took over the team. Lakers training arrangements to begin at 11:30 local time, in accordance with past practice, the training generally lasts two hours, but Bickerstaff deliberately reduced nearly an hour, less than 1:00 local time, the training hall door open to the media, the team's formal training has ended. Left of Warcraft and Ci Shiping Lakers starting lineup on the court, the former under the basket to continue forward and help coach his footwork, Ci Shiping is in training with his son. Bickerstaff, Bryant, Paul - Pau Gasol and Steve - Blake did not participate in team training.

New jordans 2013 Team after the end of the training, Gasol out to accept the media interview, talked about Jackson and D'Antoni. "Whatever the reason, Phil did not come back into, but we can not stick to this, have to look forward to," Gasol said, "I think I can adapt D'Antoni offensive system, I am other to work with him. "Bryant did not show up, reporters are not know his views on the new coach. A team publicist said Bryant told reporters shootaround tomorrow.

Jordans 2013 Interim coach introduced some D'Antoni, and revealed that the latter is expected to come to Los Angeles in local time Wednesday. "I told Mike (D'Antoni) on the phone, we chatted some teams," Bickerstaff said, "Not surprisingly, then, he should arrive on Wednesday (GMT Thursday) in Los Angeles." tomorrow, the Lakers will be at home against old rivals Spurs, the game will continue to be coached by interim head coach Bernie Bickerstaff. Beijing time on Sunday at home with the sun the First World War, D'Antoni is expected to pick up the pointer, against his former club.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.