MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

2007 Dyna Wide Glide Screaming Eagle 110 CVO

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Noodles 434 
#1 ·
I have an opportunity to buy this bike from a friend. It has 10,000 miles and is in perfect condition. It's deep black and red. It originally sold for $24,900. He is asking $17,000. The other scoot I am considering is the new 2012 Star Raider S SCL. They are only making 500 of them and it lists for $19,900. It too, like the Harley, has chrome wheels and fully decked out with braided cables, special paint, and other first class upgrades. My problem is that it is very difficult for me to leave the Harley mystique, and NO bike sounds like a Harley or has the emotion attached to it. Any comments?

#2 ·
My assumption is this thread wont get viewed much. This forum is mostly raiders and boss hoss. Post this on the raider thread about the SCL. Youll get more feedback

#3 ·
IMO, new bike vs soon to be 5 years old bike. If ya want a HD get a new one, either way you won't be buying it to be an investment. other dyna's (NOT CVO 110) are 9k - 12k selling price,,, i just recently sold my 98 fatboy, over 40k invested, 28,000 miles and was lucky to get 13.5k. I have not rode a Raider but they do look good, and from what i have read here are good bikes,,,don't settle, get what you want or ya will never be happy,,,

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.