MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Had my stryker for a week now

8K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  galactik_monkey 
#1 ·
Well I bought me a stryker last week. One of my selling points is its one of the few bikes that they actually put the spedo where it belongs. Ive got a lil over 200 miles on it and so far I like it. In the corners it takes a little forethought to lean her into it but she lays well. Stoping I have no prob with I can shut down from 60mph in 3 parking spots so that less than 30ft. I like the clunk of 1st gear but the rest of the gearbox I feel a lil slack after changing gears and geting back on the throttle it thunks a bit. We are still in the break in stage and Ive cracked back on her a couple times onces for fun:wink: once cause I had to:lecturef_smilie: ppl just dont pay attention for us. It was a quick run to 60mph iwound her up a bit but she really didnt complain. Aftermarket hasnt quite caught up yet but overall I think she will be fine for me

#3 ·
First Bike

I bought my Stryker a little over three weeks ago. It is my first bike and I absolutely love it! I've put on about 275 miles already up here in Minnesota where the weather isn't the best but I was itching to get out! It gets a lot of attention from everyone which lets me know I made a good choice on selecting this bike. I've had no problems with any aspect of this bike besides the fact that its super quiet.. Easy Fix! Probably going to do the baffolds as well since it is being praised by others. This'll by me some time for cash for the upgrades :lol:!

#9 ·
Strykerjan, I don't see you waiting for your first ride on your new Stryker as the temptation will be too hard to resist (I know this as I have been an elated Stryker owner since June this year). I am sure that you will "woman up" and make a plan to ride it somewhere. :)

#10 ·
Hey i get my 2011 stryker this saturday and boy i cant wait, I got a hell of a deal 8k straight ! New in box ! I ordered a cobra slipon and i dont even have the bike yet, silly right? The only cruiser i ever road was a test drive on the vrod muscle and i said ''am switching to this life style '' am tierd of going 150 + on highways not good for my skin or family. i have a q' .... has anyone here seen drag bars on strykers?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.