My FJR

Thread: My FJR

Default My FJR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aey4KySdOz4

Anyone in Socal or passing through and wann catch your ride on Video give me a email.. [email protected]

Jdog
    " Dress to slide, not to ride "

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Default Re: My FJR

Very nice!

Your PDR100 looks like it's doing a great job. That's my next upgrade for sure. All digital.
    MBF SmugMug Photo Page

Be Gone with Thee, oh Monday, Despoiler of Weekends, Debaucher of Relaxation, Destroyer of Dreams, and Cruel Task Master of all other days!

Nice bike bro. We will have to hook up some time. Myself and 2 other guys ride every Sunday, weather permitting of course.

By the way, Darryl, Tom, that rides with us just bought a new FJR. We are riding up to LA today. The person who I bought my pipe from is having a Dyno day at some guys shop out their, trying to squeeze a little more HP out of the 109's.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Wow! That's a pretty big jump from where he was. Tell him to get on here and post some pics of his new ride.
    MBF SmugMug Photo Page

Be Gone with Thee, oh Monday, Despoiler of Weekends, Debaucher of Relaxation, Destroyer of Dreams, and Cruel Task Master of all other days!

We just got back from our trip to LA. Tom didn't go with us. I will send him a link to this forum and ask to post some picture.

Shon go a chunk of metal in his back tire on the way back. yikes01 We had to stop in an Arco AM-PM and get some of that puncture sealant junk so we could get back. Fortunately he has a spare new tire at home and is going to take the wheel off and get it replaced, so we can still ride tomorrow.

We even got some rain on the way back too. :becca:

By the way. Is there a way to PM someone on here? I think something is wrong with the new posts link. I got 2 emails for replies, but when I logged on and clicked on the "View new replies", the was only one post showed up. I had to go to the email link to get to it without searching.

Thumbs up yahama fazer

yahama fazer, its very good and hot.

Thumbs up yahama fazer

yahama fazer, its very good and hot.