MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

My FJR

12K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mijan71 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nice bike bro. We will have to hook up some time. Myself and 2 other guys ride every Sunday, weather permitting of course.

By the way, Darryl, Tom, that rides with us just bought a new FJR. We are riding up to LA today. The person who I bought my pipe from is having a Dyno day at some guys shop out their, trying to squeeze a little more HP out of the 109's.

#5 ·
We just got back from our trip to LA. Tom didn't go with us. I will send him a link to this forum and ask to post some picture.

Shon go a chunk of metal in his back tire on the way back. yikes01 We had to stop in an Arco AM-PM and get some of that puncture sealant junk so we could get back. Fortunately he has a spare new tire at home and is going to take the wheel off and get it replaced, so we can still ride tomorrow.

We even got some rain on the way back too. :becca:

By the way. Is there a way to PM someone on here? I think something is wrong with the new posts link. I got 2 emails for replies, but when I logged on and clicked on the "View new replies", the was only one post showed up. I had to go to the email link to get to it without searching.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.