M109 vrs Raider

Thread: M109 vrs Raider

Default M109 vrs Raider

I heard the Raider was better! lol Im just trying to get some posting over here on this site.
    Red S & Morton pipes, side tag mount, star rider footpegs, kuryakyn hand grips, integrated tail light, aftermarket front wraparound fender, air ride suspension, chrome wheels and swingarm, 8.5" rear wheel and a 240 tire, Corbin Hollywood Solo Seat.

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WV Raider View Post
    I heard the Raider was better! lol Im just trying to get some posting over here on this site.
    Too bad you are not in San Diego, I'd give you a lesson on what happens to a raider against an M109

Contributor

I owned a 109 , wasn't happy with the ride, and all the plastic. had plenty of power though,and i didn't like the engine noise at hard acceleration, I like my raider, more comfortable, less plastic, its a matter of personal taste, both are good machines.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Contributor

i can put my 2 cents here. i had 06 m109r and now have a 08 raider. that 109 has WAY more balls! and the 109 was more fun. it would burn rubber and then hook up into a wheelie! i loved it. but on the raider side it is a nicer bike. smoother ride. looks better oh and shifts better!

Quote Originally Posted by WV Raider View Post

Only the Raven S Everybody knows there the fast ones ,

I was looking at the 109 . Was trading my Busa . I didn't like way it set or felt sitting on the floor . Walked across show room . My Raider was sitting their. Set down It was all over Hayabusa stayed and Raider left.

Rode a Raider last week and a 109 yesterday. The Raider felt smoother shifting, tranny and power band. Being a little taller then average 6’2” the Raider pegs were a better placement. No vibration in the Raider could say that for the 109. I’m looking into trading a my FJR1300 for a more conferrable longer rides bike and the Raider would be my choice over the M109.