I raced another local Outlaw yesterday.

Thread: I raced another local Outlaw yesterday.

Blog Entries

Default I raced another local Outlaw yesterday.

The results were the same as the first 3 races. I let him grab all the rpm and hp he could before reaching for mine, then blew past him like he was pulling a fully loaded boat trailer. We're not the fastest cruisers out there, with the Boss Hoss', Rocket's and a few blown, turbo charged or NOS burning Evo's, but we are the top of the food chain for a production model stock air cooled pushrod motor cycle. I'll slack off the hard running against to local patch holders so I don't make them my enemies or hurt their feelings too much, but the real reasons are that I can't afford more speeding tickets, don't want to go back to jail, and most of all, not to become a rear trunk implant at 130mph. I had a grit eatin' shin on my face, and their's were covered by the usual full face brain buckets to conceal their identity. Wished I could have been a fly on the wall when they told their buddies about it tho.
    Proud member of SEA ROAR. If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. It has a Corbin dresser package, a whole lot of Kury and Yamy bling and even more attitude!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Love these stories...what kind of bike was it?

Blog Entries

Default Outlaw race.

The first 2 races were against what looked like a flat black '08 Softail Standard and the last guy I ran twice was on a grey '09 Dyna Lowrider looking sled with tall black apes and a 2 foot long leather strap on his right grip. I think they were newer cuz of the 200's they were both running. I let the first guy come back up along side and he gave me a big thumbs up, but the second guy was so far back he never caught up, even tho I slowed waaaaaay down for him. No bad feelings as far as I know.
    Last edited by gostr8r; 11-19-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    Proud member of SEA ROAR. If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. It has a Corbin dresser package, a whole lot of Kury and Yamy bling and even more attitude!

5. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gostr8r View Post
    The first 2 races were against a flat black '08 Softail Custom and the last guy I ran twice was on a grey '09 Dyna Lowrider looking sled with tall black apes and a 2 foot long leather strap on his right grip. I think they were newer cuz of the 200's they were both running. I let the first guy come back up along side and he gave me a big thumbs up, but the second guy was so far back he never caught up, even tho I slowed waaaaaay down for him. No bad feelings as far as I know.
    You big bully LOL

Blog Entries

Default Big Bully.

I resemble that remark!

What makes you think he's going to tell his buddy's he got his butt handed to him by a bagger? It's just not fair, you have a demon dressed up in sheeps clothing. Not fair, but I love it!! I have a m109r around here that I have my eye on. I figure it will be a fair run, he has the 300 tire kit and I have a 300lb a$$. It should balance out in horsepower draw.
    ANDY G. aka (FLIP)

Blog Entries

Default You'll smoke him!

Shift before you red line, without letting off of the throttle, and walk away from him. Then tell us about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDY G. View Post
    What makes you think he's going to tell his buddy's he got his butt handed to him by a bagger? It's just not fair, you have a demon dressed up in sheeps clothing. Not fair, but I love it!! I have a m109r around here that I have my eye on mutuelles entreprise. I figure it will be a fair run, he has the 300 tire kit and I have a 300lb a$$. It should balance out in horsepower draw.
    Yes, but the other is not enduring over a long distance I think. We need a more gripping tire.