MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Some pics with a lil bling n my pipes

12K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  hamprof 
#1 ·
Got some pics today. Sun was a little overcast so not as bright as I'd like but oh well

See less See more
#3 ·
She looks good. I like the bike also! lol I am really liking the chrome swing arm and wheels. I have to save some big $ so I can get that done.

#4 ·
AHHHH Chrome!!! Lots and Lots of chrome!! Very nice....looks like the calipers are even chrome? Are your front roters polished as well? Who did your chrome work?

#12 ·
Nice work fellow chrome whore you guys with the chrome swingarms are ******* killing me LOL!!!! I'm not gonna be able to wait for next winter!!

#16 ·
What sissy bar is that. I have seen that on a couple Raiders. I just started to look for a bar and have not seen any i like. I do like the one you have.

#19 ·
It is expensive but works nice if you like the solo look when the wife stays home. Since it is nothing but the best for my woman she gets a suction?? cup seat and a removable backrest. I can be 2 up within 30 seconds or so.

Very nice looking bike bro

#24 ·
You have a very sweet ride.

I bought a black 2008 a few months back. I've been outfiting it with "quick-release", "quick-change" items to be able to accomodate my wife's bad back when she's aboard. She's 5'4", and I was wondering if the "tall" will hit her in the right place or not. I tried to gage from the picture with your daughter & wife aboard. Do you, by chance, have any shots with the two of you aboard? You could send them direct to my email, jrbarnette@comcast.net ;
Also, I bought the corbin chin spoiler, which kind of balanced the frame exposure & front wheel. It definitely keeps my engine much cleaner. After seeing your bike though, I'm not sure if I like it anymore. When I get finished here soon, I'll post some shots and get some feedback.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.