MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Honda Fury factory chopper leaks ahead of official New York unveiling

11K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  William Schiller 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Not a bad looking bike really. The motor is a bit small for my liking but you really don't need monster horsepower to have fun on a bike. I'm told the 1300cc with after market exhaust actually sounds better than the 1800. Personal preference I guess.

#5 ·
Single pin versus dual pin crank sound.

I worked at a Honda Dealership for several years and the VTX 1300 with it's single pin crank sounds a ton better than the VTX 1800 with a dual pin. The 1300 also handles much better than the top-heavy, bulky feeling 1800. The 1800, however, will chew up and spit away the 1300 when it comes to brute power. Power means a lot to me which is why I chose my '09 Yamaha Raider.:chat:

#6 ·
After seeing a Honda Fury in a motorcycle mag that one guy did some mods on, I like the looks of this bike more and more though I'm not giving up my Raider. I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen more Fury's around here in NH.

Like the Raider, the first thing I'd have to get rid of are the stock pipes though I like the Fury stock pipes much more than the Raider's. Slap on a set of Cobra Swept pipes and that Fury would be rocking. I don't have the Cobra's, I have V&H Big Radius but like the looks of those Cobra's a lot.

#7 ·
Go figure...only about 2 hrs after my post, I saw a Fury in town. I followed him into the McDonald's parking lot and just had to take a close look. Nice guy and gal on the bike.

This one was the blue...looked good to me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.