Looking to buy a cobra power tuner for 2012 Yamaha raider

Thread: Looking to buy a cobra power tuner for 2012 Yamaha raider

Default Looking to buy a cobra power tuner for 2012 Yamaha raider

Just bought a 2012 raider a few months ago, it came with some after market pipes, but because of the pipes I'm getting a lot of backfire. So I'm looking to buy a cobra power tuner. I've ran one of these on my Suzuki M109R and it worked great! Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Brandon
    510-363-1649

2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements

Default FI 2000R O2 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Bjdevera View Post
    Just bought a 2012 raider a few months ago, it came with some after market pipes, but because of the pipes I'm getting a lot of backfire. So I'm looking to buy a cobra power tuner. I've ran one of these on my Suzuki M109R and it worked great! Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Brandon
    510-363-1649
    Brandon,
    I have a slightly used Cobra FI2000R O2 Digital Fuel Processor for Sale. (the one that you tune the 3 potentiometers). I can let it go for $200 plus shipping from NC. It works fine, I just switched to the auto tune model due to me switching mufflers frequently. Reapers for short trips around town, stock mufflers for long rides (quieter for the wife) I also have the Brian's airbox mod with K&N. The Autotune made the change effortless so I went with that.
    Let me know,
    Pete

Hi, I also want to buy a motorbike but I'm confused about the delivery service. Do I have to hire trucking services or regular logistic delivery? Can any of you tell me? Because I'm currently working on a cruise ship so I can't take care of it until I finish my assignment.
    EBU - Hiring Partner Indonesia For Cruise Ship & Marine.