Error Code List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Error Code List

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Matt St. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Holloman AFB NM
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Error Code List

    Does anyone have a list of error codes and what they stand for? I reassembled my bike and have a code 25 and my fuel guage doesn't register. Any ideas?
    (Disclaimer)
    Comments contained in this post where in no way meant to offend or in any way elicit an agressive response from those that read it's contents. You read these comments at your own risk of elevated blood pressure, seizure, stroke, diarrea, colon pollups, angina, glaucoma, acne, ringworm, menopause, PMS and/or irritable bowel syndrome. The author assumes no responsibility for the effects of reading before mentioned post. Thank you!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Veteran Member Matt St. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Holloman AFB NM
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    never mind I have to resolder that damn #2 intake pressure sensor wire that I repaired. I figured out my mistake.. Goddamn it. I knew that was gonna get me.
    (Disclaimer)
    Comments contained in this post where in no way meant to offend or in any way elicit an agressive response from those that read it's contents. You read these comments at your own risk of elevated blood pressure, seizure, stroke, diarrea, colon pollups, angina, glaucoma, acne, ringworm, menopause, PMS and/or irritable bowel syndrome. The author assumes no responsibility for the effects of reading before mentioned post. Thank you!

  4. #3
    Veteran Member busajack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne Wy
    Posts
    2,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt St. John View Post
    never mind I have to resolder that damn #2 intake pressure sensor wire that I repaired. I figured out my mistake.. Goddamn it. I knew that was gonna get me.
    12…. Crankshaft Position Sensor <<Dead Engine>>

    13…. Cyl #1 Intake Air Pressure sensor (open or shorted)

    14…. Cyl #1 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (hose system)

    Clogged or detached

    15…. Throttle Position Sensor (open or shorted)

    17…. EXUP Servo Motor Ckt. (open or shorted)

    18…. EXUP Motor Locked Up – Frozen

    19…. Blue/Black ECU wire broken or disconnected <<Dead Engine>>

    22…. Air Temp Sensor (in headlight) (open or shorted)

    24…. O2 Sensor – No Normal Signal Received

    25…. Cyl #2 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (open or shorted)

    26…. Cyl #2 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (hose system)

    Clogged or detached

    28…. Engine Temp. Sensor (open or shorted)

    30…. Lean Angle Sensor Latched Up (Bike Laid Down) <<Dead Engine>>

    33…. Cyl #1 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    34…. Cyl #2 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    35…. Cyl #1 L. or R. Faulty Ignition coil << May Run >>

    36…. Cyl #2 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    37…. ESC Valve Stuck Open (Engine Speed Control)

    (High Idle Speed)

    41…. Lean Angle Sensor (open or shorted) <<Dead Engine>>

    42…. Speed Sensor – No Normal Signals Received

    OR

    Neutral Switch (open or shorted)

    43…. Fuel System Voltage (ECU Unable to Monitor Batt. Voltage)

    44…. Error In Writing Amount Of CO Adjustment To EEPROM

    46…. Voltage To F.I. System Not Normal

    50…. ECU Internal Failure – Memory Check <<Dead Engine>>

    70…. Engine Idling Stop – After 20 Minutes Of Idling

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The Following Are ECU (Engine Control Unit) Failures

    All Result In A Dead Engine

    ER-1..No Signals Are Received From The ECU (output error)

    ER-2 No Signals Are Received From The ECU (within a certain duration)

    ER-3 Data From ECU Received Incorrectly

    ER-4 Bad Data Has been Received From The Meter

    Get the dam manual. You dont work on aircraft without Tech data do ya?
    I have to grow old but I don&#39;t have to grow up.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MyBikeForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Thom_Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Matthews, NC
    Posts
    139

    Default

    I know that you have fixed your current issue, but for the future, here is a link for the complete service manual for the Raider / Roadliner.

    I have downloaded and printed it for myself, and it is worth the time to do so.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...db6fb9a8902bda

    Just passing on the info that was passed to me.

    Isn't this forum great?
    Last edited by Thom_Raider; 02-20-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    Thom_Raider
    Y SETTL

  7. #5
    Veteran Member Matt St. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Holloman AFB NM
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    You saw where I said I found it lol. I spoke to soon. I was sort of pissed off and walked inside and needed something to do.. Apologies.. I have the manual.. No worries Bike is 100% now. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by busajack View Post
    12…. Crankshaft Position Sensor <<Dead Engine>>

    13…. Cyl #1 Intake Air Pressure sensor (open or shorted)

    14…. Cyl #1 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (hose system)

    Clogged or detached

    15…. Throttle Position Sensor (open or shorted)

    17…. EXUP Servo Motor Ckt. (open or shorted)

    18…. EXUP Motor Locked Up – Frozen

    19…. Blue/Black ECU wire broken or disconnected <<Dead Engine>>

    22…. Air Temp Sensor (in headlight) (open or shorted)

    24…. O2 Sensor – No Normal Signal Received

    25…. Cyl #2 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (open or shorted)

    26…. Cyl #2 Intake Air Pressure Sensor (hose system)

    Clogged or detached

    28…. Engine Temp. Sensor (open or shorted)

    30…. Lean Angle Sensor Latched Up (Bike Laid Down) <<Dead Engine>>

    33…. Cyl #1 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    34…. Cyl #2 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    35…. Cyl #1 L. or R. Faulty Ignition coil << May Run >>

    36…. Cyl #2 L. or R. Faulty Ignition Coil << May Run >>

    37…. ESC Valve Stuck Open (Engine Speed Control)

    (High Idle Speed)

    41…. Lean Angle Sensor (open or shorted) <<Dead Engine>>

    42…. Speed Sensor – No Normal Signals Received

    OR

    Neutral Switch (open or shorted)

    43…. Fuel System Voltage (ECU Unable to Monitor Batt. Voltage)

    44…. Error In Writing Amount Of CO Adjustment To EEPROM

    46…. Voltage To F.I. System Not Normal

    50…. ECU Internal Failure – Memory Check <<Dead Engine>>

    70…. Engine Idling Stop – After 20 Minutes Of Idling

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The Following Are ECU (Engine Control Unit) Failures

    All Result In A Dead Engine

    ER-1..No Signals Are Received From The ECU (output error)

    ER-2 No Signals Are Received From The ECU (within a certain duration)

    ER-3 Data From ECU Received Incorrectly

    ER-4 Bad Data Has been Received From The Meter

    Get the dam manual. You dont work on aircraft without Tech data do ya?
    (Disclaimer)
    Comments contained in this post where in no way meant to offend or in any way elicit an agressive response from those that read it's contents. You read these comments at your own risk of elevated blood pressure, seizure, stroke, diarrea, colon pollups, angina, glaucoma, acne, ringworm, menopause, PMS and/or irritable bowel syndrome. The author assumes no responsibility for the effects of reading before mentioned post. Thank you!

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9

    Default Raider manual

    HI,

    Do you still have this manual to share/ the link below is empty.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_Raider View Post
    I know that you have fixed your current issue, but for the future, here is a link for the complete service manual for the Raider / Roadliner.

    I have downloaded and printed it for myself, and it is worth the time to do so.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...db6fb9a8902bda

    Just passing on the info that was passed to me.

    Isn't this forum great?

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9

    Default Raider manual

    HI,

    Do you still have this manual to share/ the link below is empty.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom_Raider View Post
    I know that you have fixed your current issue, but for the future, here is a link for the complete service manual for the Raider / Roadliner.

    I have downloaded and printed it for myself, and it is worth the time to do so.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...db6fb9a8902bda

    Just passing on the info that was passed to me.

    Isn't this forum great?

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Anson tx
    Posts
    1

    Default


    turned off my ride saturday night,sunday morning cranked but did not start got code 12 does anyone know what i need to do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •