MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

gostr8r needs help on his ride to North Pole Alaska!

9K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  gostr8r 
#1 ·
I'll be on the ride of a lifetime from July 3rd till august 8th, and hoping to hold down costs by staying over with members when it's possible. Some towns are already covered and I'd like to thank all in advance that even consider taking the time to see if they can put the SNOTHOG and me up for a night. For practical and obvious reasons I'll move on to a new state each day, with a few exceptions, so sharing and getting to know my hosts will be short and sweet. Want to go as direct as possible to Winnipeg, then across to Fairbanks where Kim flies in. We'll tour Alaska for 6 days before boarding a ferry to Bellingham Washington. After Kim flies out there, I head out across to Mt. Ranier, Coulee Dam, Glacier NP, BearTooth Pass, Sturgis and then south to Boulder. From there it's east to Asheville to wrap up my 7th cross country journey of new friendships and memories at our Raider Rally. I hope they're still good listeners cuz I'll have a lot to say:beer2:. Next year will be our Nova Scotia trip, so again my most sincere gratitude goes out to my brothers and sisters in the wind, all across North America, that open up their homes to this bucket list riding fool. I'll post a good US/Canada map with the tentative plan asap. Last but not least, my wife Kim worries greatly about my out there solo trips, so other riders are welcome to hook up and cut off wherever they want.:biker:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.